Niteco is a world-class software development company with expertise in building custom applications, mobile solutions, and implementation of web content management and e-commerce strategies. Our teams have a proven track record in achieving fantastic success with our global client base by working in close partnership and providing superior consultation value. We are forward thinking and we take pride in delivering a high standard of quality and service to customers.
We are global, with offices in Sweden, Hong Kong and the USA. Our local offices, located in Hanoi and HCM City, are composed of motivated employees from around the world including Vietnam, Sweden, Canada, New Zealand, France, Pakistan, Mexico and South Africa. We build on these international capabilities to foster a work environment that empowers employees to achieve personal and professional excellence.
Company size: 100-499
NITECO YOUNG TALENT PROGRAM (NYT)
NYT is a unique 3-month part time free Internship Program, advancing your career as an excellent software developer. The Program provides you with valuable experience, from comprehensive technical training with accomplished mentors to on-the-job training in various international projects. NYT also offers soft skills and Agile/Scrum methodology training to help you prepare to run large-scale projects and become Globally ready.
When NYT takes place
Duration: Every Afternoon from Monday to Friday, June 15th – September 15, 2016
|Section 1||• Niteco career path
• Agile/scrum methodology
|Section 2||• Basic programming review
• Data Structure/ Algorithm
|Section 3||• Pair internship with program
• Training session with program
• Mock project
What you will gain
– Broaden knowledge and gain experience with projects in one of these following technologies:
- Microsoft technology (MST)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Mobile Application
- Open source
- Digital Publishing
– Execute your project under experienced and professional mentor’s instructions
– MasterAgile Methodology understanding & practice
– Improve softskills
– Work in international environment and get a perfect start for your career path
Who eligible to apply
- 3rd – 4th year-students or fresh graduates (majorred in software engineering or equivalent)
- Personal profile: pro-active and well-organized, result-oriented, willing to learn and pa-tience for excellence.
- Good at English
We offer possibilities for Full-time official positions after 3-month comprehensive technical training assessment, and not limmited to
- $250 Scholarship for excellent mock project.
- Certificate of Niteco Young Talent