Learning roadmap at Greenwich Vietnam
High school graduates who wish to apply to Greenwich Vietnam need to achieve one of the qualifications listed below.
1. High School Academic Results:
2. Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination Results: Matriculation scores will be announced after the exam results are available.
3. Vietnam National University Competency Assessment Examination Results: Matriculation scores will be announced after the exam results are available.
4. International Qualifications:
Candidates with other qualifications will be interviewed by the admission committee.
Students take the English placement test for their current English level.
Students who obtain IELTS 6.0+, TOEFL iBT 60+, Linguaskill 160+ or equivalent are granted direct entry to the degree program.
Our degree programs:
During their OJT period, students are:
• Interviewed for internships at member companies of FPT Corporation or partner enterprises
• Assigned practical tasks and projects as probationers
• Trained professional working skills
Upon graduation, Greenwich Vietnam students receive Bachelor’s degrees awarded by the University of Greenwich, United Kingdom.
With this internationally recognized degree, students can further study for a Master’s degree or PhD in many countries around the world.