Learning and roadmap at Greenwich Vietnam
Learning roadmap at Greenwich Vietnam
High school graduates who wish to apply to Greenwich Vietnam need to achieve one of the qualifications listed below.
1. High School Transcript Results:
2. High School Graduation Exam Results:
3. Hanoi National University and Ho Chi Minh City National University’s Highschool Student Assessment (HSA) Results
4. International Qualifications:
Applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
Applicants with qualifications awarded by foreign educational institutions must obtain the recognition certification from the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam.
Applicants who apply for Computing and Artificial Intelligence are required to have a minimum score of 7.0/10 for one of three subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Special cases will undergo individual assessment through interviews conducted by the Admissions Council. Priority will be given to applicants who submit their admission applications early.
Applicants with an IELTS certificate of 6.0+ or TOEFL iBT 60+ will directly enter the Undergraduate Program.
Duration: up to 12 months, depending on the English proficiency level of the applicant.
The program equips students with 10 Key Skill Sets including:
Students will proceed to the major after achieving Level 5 (Roadmap B2+) and obtaining a language proficiency certificate equivalent to Level 4/6 on the Foreign Language Proficiency Framework used in Vietnam.
Our degree programs:
During their OJT period, students are:
• Interviewed for internships at member companies of FPT Corporation or partner enterprises
• Assigned practical tasks and projects as probationers
• Trained professional working skills
Upon graduation, Greenwich Vietnam students receive Bachelor’s degrees awarded by the University of Greenwich, United Kingdom.
With this internationally recognized degree, students can further study for a Master’s degree or PhD in many countries around the world.