Learning and roadmap at University of Greenwich
Learning roadmap at Greenwich Vietnam
High school graduates who wish to apply to Greenwich Vietnam need to achieve one of the qualifications listed below.
1. High School Academic Results:
2. Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination Results: Matriculation scores will be announced after the exam results are available.
3. Vietnam National University Competency Assessment Examination Results: Matriculation scores will be announced after the exam results are available.
4. International Qualifications:
Candidates with other qualifications will be interviewed by the admission committee.
Students take the English placement test for their current English level.
Students who obtain IELTS 6.0+, TOEFL iBT 60+, Linguaskill 160+ or equivalent are granted direct entry to the degree program.
Our degree programs:
During their OJT period, students are:
• Interviewed for internships at member companies of FPT Corporation or partner enterprises
• Assigned practical tasks and projects as probationers
• Trained professional working skills
Upon graduation, Greenwich Vietnam students receive Bachelor’s degrees awarded by the University of Greenwich, United Kingdom.
With this internationally recognized degree, students can further study for a Master’s degree or PhD in many countries around the world.