High school graduates wanting to apply to Greenwich Vietnam need to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below.
1. High School Academic Results:
- A minimum GPA of 7.0/10 for Grade 12, 1st Semester of Grade 12 or Grade 11;
- Or a minimum score of 7.5/10 for Grade 12, 1st Semester of Grade 12 or Grade 11 in Mathematics, English or IT.
2. Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination Results: The minimum admission score to be announced after the result is given
Greenwich Vietnam accepts the total score of 3 subjects in Groups A, B, C, D, H, V (including subgroups in compliance with the MOET regulations and no subject score is doubled)
3. Vietnam National University Competency Assessment Examination Results:
- Score 650/1200 and above in the Competency Assessment Examination organized by Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM)
4. International Qualifications:
- International A-levels
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- 800 SAT 1 Score and above
- High School Certificate in countries outside Vietnam
5. Transfers and applying while at a Vietnamese or international university
Candidates who are currently studying at a Vietnamese university or international university wish to apply to Greenwich Vietnam must come from globally ranked universities.
Candidates with other qualifications will be interviewed by the admission committee.