High school graduates wanting to apply to Greenwich Vietnam need to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below.
1. High School Academic Results:
2. Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination Results: The minimum admission score to be announced after the result is given
Greenwich Vietnam accepts the total score of 3 subjects in Groups A, B, C, D, H, V (including subgroups in compliance with the MOET regulations and no subject score is doubled)
3. Vietnam National University Competency Assessment Examination Results:
4. International Qualifications:
5. Transfers and applying while at a Vietnamese or international university
Candidates who are currently studying at a Vietnamese university or international university wish to apply to Greenwich Vietnam must come from globally ranked universities.
Candidates with other qualifications will be interviewed by the admission committee.
Admissions can end early when the admission quotas are met.
Our admissions team will contact applicants for further instructions.